Joan Solotar on the Money Maze Podcast
Some notable takeaways from the conversation:
- How Blackstone University fulfills Private Wealth Solutions’ aim to provide education to private wealth managers, family offices and financial advisors on alternatives and share the firm’s intellectual capital
- How Blackstone achieved its market position in areas such as private real estate and private equity
- How Blackstone’s thematic investment approach helps drive client outcomes
- What it means to “democratize” access to alternative investments
- Why the widespread adoption of alternatives such as private credit and private real estate is still in a very early stage
Joan Solotar is the Global Head of Private Wealth Solutions. She serves on the firm’s Management Committee. Blackstone’s Private Wealth Solutions’ mission is to bring institutional quality products across a broad spectrum of alternative asset classes to high net worth clients and their advisors.